Data management means:
• Where is this information kept?
• How is the information put there?
• How do you find the information you need?
• What use is made of the information?
Effective data management means:
• Time savings
• Error reduction
• Productivity increase
• Better informed decision-making
• Greater profitability
• … and much more
With a special emphasis in sports administration, he is the developer of the highly acclaimed SportsRunner competition management system, now in its 23rd year of providing assistance to organisations that run team sport competitions. This has now become the company’s flagship product.
• Sports competition management
• Voluntary organisation membership
• National organisation volunteer management
• Community Education courses
• General auctioneer
• Inbound tour operator
• Professional appointments
• Trailer hire
• School – student and family records
• Factory – production and orders
• Bus company vehicle tracking
• Plumber – quote, invoice, and job management
• Hospital – staff training
• Trade Expo visitors
• Printer – sales and orders
• Company shareholders register